Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
More Gobert thoughts:

+I don't see a Gobert for KP trade happening. With how crazy assets are being passed for players the Jrue, I think you wait until KP is healthy to maximize asset return (next offseason by the soonest). Mavs medical staff is also well respected so trading him now would probably set of alarm bells.
+If you could trade for Gobert right now, although a small sample size, it would give you a chance to test the Gobert, Luka, KP trio before having to lock Gobert up.
+Gobert is an international guy so that fits the Mavs MO.
-I really, really, really hate that Gobert COVID/Microphone incident. That's something you expect from a teenager.
-Klay Thompson and KD, while much older, might have also scared the MBT. Lower leg injuries come in bunches.
-KP not being available for the first meaningful games (playoffs) the Mavs have had in a long time might have also thrown up red flags.

Questions:

-What type of contract would he expect? Super Mas is a big no thank you.
-Could you get him on a contract that is tradeable and could be viewed as an asset?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by cow - 11-22-2020, 02:05 PM