Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
IMO, NOW is the time that I think THJ is useful to stay with us and gamble that last year wasn't a fluke. This is the moment where we filled the cupboard with defenders that can make up for the deficiency on that side THJ (and the need to be in with Luka) creates. I don't like the thought of starting Luka Rich and THJ as your perimeter patrollers to start the game, but there are some good options to switch him out with a defender in the closing seconds of a game where defense is necessary to make a stop.

I'm loosening my position on wanting to trade him out to "sell high". I think I now only want to sell high on him if we are returning the clear-cut best player in the trade (who can score and play defense). My position before was that we needed to get a return that brought back his value but had more of a leaning towards defense.

All that said, I think a THJ/Brunson package could possibly bring back a really nice player!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by ItsGoTime - 11-22-2020, 12:29 AM