Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-21-2020, 04:52 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Well look, that franchise can be a dumpster fire, so I'll not stick my neck out too far. But, we haven't even seen Young with Capella yet. That's going to make a difference, and so will Gallo as a spacer. Big difference. And, they're not done yet. 

Hell, even Rondo, who I think is a joke these days, could potentially use his power for positivity in that locker room. You can't deny that he knows what it takes to win. 

You might be right though. I wouldn't put money on them or anything.

Fair. Remains to be seen.

I think with Bogdon Atlanta has a shot at an 8th seed and an early sweep. Which is interesting cause they're locked into that team too.

I don't see why they push all their chips in for making the playoffs though. Makes more sense to try and trade for another big star after gathering more assets being a bottom dweller.

(11-21-2020, 04:55 PM)cow Wrote: Would have had to offer years which probably was a no-go for us.  Onto Baynes/Ibaka and if those fail, #FreeBoogie

[Image: giphy.gif]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by SleepingHero - 11-21-2020, 04:55 PM