Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-21-2020, 04:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I'm not prepared to say they won't make the playoffs in the east, with or without Bogdanovic.

The way I see it, Young had probably one of the best years as a pro. Nearly 30ppg and 10apg. I don't see how much more he could realistically improve. His atrocious defense is always his limiting factor. The Hawks did nothing to fix that problem. Gallo is a turnstyle. His offensive output is fantastic, but the last thing that team needs is more offense.

Further, the team isn't balanced. They traded for Capela and signed a PF, when they have Collins. They just signed Rondo when Young is their PG. You can't play them together. The way I see it, they NEED Bogdon to even have a shot at the playoffs. And that's before even getting into their bench/lack of bench. I think their offense is going to be absolutely potent, but when they go up against the real big guns of the East and West they're going to get shredded cause they can't get stops. Their team screams below .500
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by SleepingHero - 11-21-2020, 04:49 PM