Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Don't know much about Johnson, but that video of him stopping LBJ was very fun to watch! I agree with Scott's lineup with Kleber starting over Johnson once KP is back. I think Maxi, Powell, Boban and Johnson should be able to hold it down until then. Wouldn't mind another big but I'm also fine without another one.

I can't believe the transformation our team is about to take on the court this year! We are really going to look like some of those old RC Ind/Det teams! We finally prioritized defense over offense only guys! I mean FINALLY!

Gotta say too, there isn't a ton out there in free agents, but Chi has made a ton of decisions to make me think there's still something gonna happen with them (trade-wise) and they are by far my FAVORITE trade partner.

If we do nothing else (which I think is highly unlikely), I think this offseason was a really good one. If we make another trade with the same thought process that has governed our actions to this point, this offseason will be amazing! I'd still like 1 more starter of JRich quality or better (thinking OPJ, who I would LOVE!). Finishing second in the RoCo trade race was a promising tidbit to make me think OPJ is on their radar.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by ItsGoTime - 11-21-2020, 03:30 AM