Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-21-2020, 01:28 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 01:23 AM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 01:18 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: They went all out to clear salary in 2021. Do you want to tell me that 35 year old Ariza is going to help them next season?
They lead the league in expiring deals. I know that some people love them but I prefer cost controlled assets on good contracts and players that actually help on the court.

Expiring deals are the literal definition of 'tradeable contracts'...flexibility is GOOD. They don't have to wait for them to expire and use the space. They could be setting themselves up for a BAD ASS trade deadline. If they DO let them expire, there are other ways to use the space besides signing free agents. 

POSSIBILITIES are way, way better than signing meh players to bad contracts. I'm sorry, but I don't know what you expected. This off-season has been beyond my wildest imagination. I'm STOKED.

I expected two more rotation pieces instead of the continuation of the Giannis pipe dream. One with the MLE. One through a Wright trade. I wasn´t interested in flexibility I finally wanted to move on and improve the roster step by step instead of plan powder.

Man I was against Plan Powder V.1, but I’m ALL for it V.2.

Luka is the darling of the nba. After being robbed on his all-star selection in year one, everyone has pretty much come around on him as the next Lebron.

We’ve got a REAL shot at this with Giannis. And we have only one shot to take with Luka on his rookie deal. 

I think the work Donnie has been doing is masterful. I mean he is painting a picture right now that could one day lead to a dynasty. And it’s not a pipe dream!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by LukasBestFriendForeverTonyT - 11-21-2020, 03:25 AM