Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-21-2020, 01:46 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Harrell, Favors and RJJ all signed for the MLE. Harrell contract is great. The other two are also positive assets in my opinion.
Maybe I am overreacting but I am already imagining a scenario where the Mavs are chasing Giannis and do not resign THJ and Richardson. Giannis picks a different team and the Mavs can fill out the roster with one year rentals again and repeat the same thing in 2022.
That´s the story of the last 10 years.

Harrell is a good deal but he probably wasn't a good fit here for obvious reasons. Not a fan of the Favors contract length but that's not terrible compared to a lot of other money that was thrown around today. RJJ? You mean DJJ? He got more than I was expecting but he's intriguing.

We still have moves to make but we've gotten a lot tougher and defensive minded and ditched Delon. I'm not saying we should do backflips but we are headed in the right direction. Chin up.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by cow - 11-21-2020, 01:56 AM