Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-21-2020, 01:46 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Maybe I am overreacting but I am already imagining a scenario where the Mavs are chasing Giannis and do not resign THJ and Richardson. Giannis picks a different team and the Mavs can fill out the roster with one year rentals again and repeat the same thing in 2022.
That´s the story of the last 10 years.

One more time: It's not all about Giannis. There will be a star available at the deadline that we can't forsee at this time. Always is. Maybe it's someone who fits here, maybe not, but if it IS, the Mavs have expiring deals of so many sizes around which a trade can be built. 

They obviously don't renounce rights or cap holds until they're actually SIGNING a free agent, so your worst nightmare isn't possible. If re-signing some or all of these guys makes sense, they'll do it. 

There are other possibilities, too, but my point is that this is not refusing to build a team in order to make a retarded pitch to Dwight Howard. Not remotely close. THIS is a GOOD team with more fun doors opening than closing. They are about to have the NBA by the BALLS. 

My advice is to ENJOY THIS.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by KillerLeft - 11-21-2020, 01:56 AM