Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-21-2020, 01:41 AM)cow Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 01:37 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: So it is the same story we hear every single year. Next year we will make the big signing/add talent. This year we are trying to clear capspace. Maybe I am the only one that has plan powder PTSD but after watching them fail again and again for more than 10 years I really don´t get why people are still supporting this approach.

I get hating plan powder, but:

-They chased Gallo and backed out once the numbers got uncomfortable.  I think that's smart.
-What free agency contract that was signed today do you love?
-Free agency isn't over yet.

So far, our two moves (I guess it will depend on draft compensation) are good so far and certainly nothing we are going to regret in a years time.  That's a step in the right direction for the MBT.

Harrell, Favors and RJJ all signed for the MLE. Harrell contract is great. The other two are also positive assets in my opinion.
Maybe I am overreacting but I am already imagining a scenario where the Mavs are chasing Giannis and do not resign THJ and Richardson. Giannis picks a different team and the Mavs can fill out the roster with one year rentals again and repeat the same thing in 2022.
That´s the story of the last 10 years.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | "Lots of things flying around right now." - by dirkfansince1998 - 11-21-2020, 01:46 AM