Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-20-2020, 08:59 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 08:57 PM)jdb152 Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 08:53 PM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: As of last night, I was thinking Gallo SnT was Dallas best most reaslistic move, but then I heard KOC on Bill Simmons podcast this morning say that he was hearing that Gallo could get 20 million per season and I quickly soured on that.  Looks like KOC's sources were right on that one.  FWIW, KOC was also hinting Dallas might get Wood for somewhere above MLE for their big aquisition.

KOC was also warning that all the wings were going to get crazy stupid money in this market.  Huge league wide demand, not much supply.

That observation on the market/scarcity for wings makes DAL's move/bet on Richardson all the more astute. I have full confidence that he reverts back to the form he showed his last year in MIA, perhaps a tick better, playing with Luka. Him at 10.8 this season? Yes, please.

Gonna be interesting when both THJ and Richardson are free agents next offseason. I dunno if we retain both especially if Josh Green shows anything.

Hadn't you heard? That's the built in buffer for signing Giannis next summer. 31 million of salary off the books.  Big Grin
" I always wanted to be a basketball player. Nothing more, nothing less." - Dirk Nowitzki
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | RC: We're not anywhere near done. - by jdb152 - 11-20-2020, 09:06 PM