Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/...2125136901

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/3035...les-lakers

https://twitter.com/Florida_Stevie1/stat...9014717442

Hornets guard has 2 years left on his contract. The Los Angeles Clippers have explored a deal for Hornets guard Terry Rozier, as reported by Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix.

Rozier signed with Charlotte last offseason and has 2 years left on his contract, at approximately $17M per season.

Simmons: And now Marc Stein reported that the league is investigating this Kings-Bucks aborted sign and trade that has turned into a complete fiasco and has led them to say ‘Hey wait a second Free Agency is coming can you guys not do these deals? Especially with Restricted Free Agents before free agency actually start.' [b]Now Bogdanovic has a team. He’s not going to the Bucks. He’s going elsewhere[/b]…but are we gonna be delayed here for 24-48 hours? What’s your take?
KOC: Well I think we’re gonna get some type of delay with Bogdonovic and [b]like you say it won’t be the Bucks[/b]…I’m not sure who it will be and ya know it’s a shame for him that this happened the way it did and that deal blew up however it did with some sorta leak or whatever because that was spreading like wildfire that night. Everybody was talking about it.
Simmons: [Skeptical Voice] Is it a shame? Is it a shame?! Orrrr….
KOC: I mean it’s a shame for him. For him as a person I think it’s a shame. For everybody else involved? I mean not really…
Simmons: [b]But is it a shame for him? Or did they tell him he’d make a certain amount of money and then there was another team that actually said ‘Hey we’ll give you this amount of money’ and his agents were like ‘Hey wait a second he can make way more money over there.’[/b]
KOC: My understanding is originally the concept of the sign and trade between the Bucks and the Kings which was just a concept discussed would have [b]involved Eric Bledsoe.[/b] Which would have allowed Bogdanovic to get more money, more comparable to what he would have received had he stayed with the Kings or had he signed with the Hawks. But instead, once they traded Bledsoe and once they also traded first round draft picks, suddenly, they weren’t able to give as much money and that deal blew up before there was actually some sort of an agreement with the player and the Kings. So something happened here with somebody jumping the gun, probably one of the teams and it just blew up in their face….Have you heard anything about that? How this happened? Why did this happen? Where this leaked from?
Simmons: [b]I think there was a bait-and-switch at some point[/b] and at some point Bogdonovic wasn’t making as much money as maybe the people who were facilitating the deal for him thought he was gonna make.
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | RC: We're not anywhere near done. - by ClutchDirk - 11-20-2020, 11:46 AM