Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-20-2020, 09:17 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: I don't expect THJ to be traded today.  He's a substantial part of what we do and bringing in Richardson hides his lack of playmaking.  I actually think the odds of an extension are higher than the odds of a trade.

Bogdonovic is redundant.  He won't be a target today.  IF WCS doesn't return and with Powell and KP a bit gimpy to start the season, our only full-time healthy big is Maxi (Boban is not full time).  We need another body up front (I actually think we need WCS back also and I hope he re-signs here).

Can we pin this at the top of the site or make a banner out of it or something? I think I read through 100 posts in a row about how we need to get Bog like he's some borderline all-star talent and an upgrade over THJ (he isn't). 

THJ is a leader and backed up his words on the floor last season. He was objectively the 3rd best player on the team and is a PERFECT fit next to Luka. When I look back at the season and think about what upgrades need to be made, replacing THJ is far down the list. 

Like Donnie said when he arrived with KP, he's known THJ since he was a kid so it's more than just basketball.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | RC: We're not anywhere near done. - by Fuerza1 - 11-20-2020, 10:52 AM