Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 11:12 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: Everyone says we need a 4. I think we need a 5 that can shoot and play a bit of 4 as insurance on KP. 

Would you do THJ+? for Aldridge?

Shooters at the volume and percentages of THJ (200 made 3s at around 40%) cost 15-20 mill consistently. 
If THJ repeats he'll get a nice pay day.

Everyone is saying 4 because they consider KP a 5. You seem to believe he's a 4, so that's where the confusion is coming from. 

Doesn't matter what you call the positions, they need the Powell guy (if it's a big), OR the big ass wing style 4 (Grant/OPJ) if you want to be more switchable. That's the starting spot that's missing. 

I have a difficult time not seeing Luka/JR/THJ/??/KP being the staring lineup next season. And my God, could that be rad.

EDIT: I might have misread your meaning above. If you're suggesting that they need to find KP's BACKUP, with the intention of moving him to the bench after KP comes back, then that might be exactly what they're doing with Wright/Jackson.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | RC: We're not anywhere near done. - by KillerLeft - 11-19-2020, 11:18 PM