Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 10:40 PM)SweetFidelia Wrote: Absolutely no way I pay Bogdan $18m a year. Did everyone not watch the 3 games he played against the Mavs last year?  He was absolute trash in all 3 games.  He scored 19 points total and was like 6 for 35 in 71 minutes on the floor. We have a guy very much like him only not Serbian. His name is Tim, and he is already grossly overpaid.  We don’t need 2.  You’re  basically throwing $40m at one spot for 2 average guys that are rarely a difference maker.  If you can turn Hardaway into a true #3 guy....go for it. Until then, strong pass.

Yeah, don't get me wrong .. I love shooting and always want to bring in more shooting .... but it's really amazing how the 3rd or 4th best player on the Sacramento Kings team that couldn't make the playoffs has now become a potential franchise cornerstone player for a team that wants to compete for a title.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | RC: We're not anywhere near done. - by HanspardsShowerVoice - 11-19-2020, 10:44 PM