Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 03:14 PM)omahen Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:11 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: So unless you have a highly complex double SNT

It is exactly this and it is not that complex. Not even my idea, I saw one of the national writers explain

So you literally have to have 2 guys agree to go to a certain team or have their new team agree to a SNT. The Bucks have no asset to incentive those teams. And who wants to sign Robin Lopez for 3 years. Who is giving Connaughton any sort of sizable contract? It needs to be somewhere near 7 mill. 

The highly complex is getting all the sides to agree to it and have it benefit them. If someone wants to sign any of Milwaukee's guys they don't need Milwaukee's help. And again Milwaukee can't incentivize anyone because they have nothing left. 

And why not guarantee the deal of Illyasova (you had to if you were trading him anyways) and just make it easy on yourself and not worry about any of that? To change up the deal so it gets allowed. I think the league would see right thru that farce. 

Maybe he does wind up in Milwaukee. But there is no sort of wink wink deal like some people have been suggesting. 
And maybe the Mavs don't want to pay Bogdan. We don't know that they would even be interested.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | Donnie: Mavs not done yet - by cjeter24 - 11-19-2020, 03:29 PM