Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 01:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 01:35 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: One big plus on Richardson is that DFS becomes less important to the Mavs. 
You could argue outside of Luka and KP he was the single most important player on the team. 

I think trading him wouldn't be nearly as painful although I'm not looking to move up. But he has value so it should be on the table if it gets a deal done.

See, I don't see it that way. I get where you're coming from, but to me SBey would have accomplished this, not Richardson. I think Richardson is now the answer to Dame, Mitchell, Booker, Westbrook, and DFS is still George, Lebron, Kawhi, etc. 

I think they complement each other, defensively, and aren't all that redundant. 

I also think they're counting on DFS to provide even more of a shooting threat than they have in the past.
Yes. DFS only struggled against the smaller faster players. Rich gives us that guy. Richardson guards George. DFS guards Kawhi.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | Donnie: Mavs not done yet - by Jason Terry - 11-19-2020, 01:49 PM