Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I'm not so exciting about new players.

First the draft..

18 pick and Green i don't see longterm fit in Dallas. From what i saw, he is good in a lot of things in the game but not elite in any of them. Saddiq Bey, Tyrese Maxey, R.J. Hampton, Desmond Bane were all able to draft with higher ceiling but....
I don't know, but it smells me he is a bust and his value will only go down.

With 31 pick and Terry... I think he could have some role in Dallas, but i think he is still not nba ready, but we will see...

The only player which i think that will have his role in the roster now is Tyler Bey and i think he is the biggest winner in the trade...

In the trade with 76'ers i think Dallas is a winner.

We got a Tyler Bey and Richardson. Richardson will bring a lot of good things we needed as a secondary creator, good athlete and a perimeter defender. We will miss Curry but i think his value was the highest now. I think his numbers and percenteges could dramaticly changed in Philadelphia where will have only few players that could space the floor. On the other side, we will see if Richardson is longterm Mavs or. just 1 year rental. I'ts interesting that i'ts also represent by Duffy.

With Curry gone, resigning Burke i'ts now much more needed.

With WCS opting out, Porzingis injured and Powell coming back from a injury i think on of the priority should also be a trading for a big man. Gallinari makes no sense and with a trade for Richardson the same think for Bogdanovic.

? - Powell - Marjanovic
Porzingis - Kleber
Richardson - DFS - Bey
Hardaway Jr - Burke
Luka - Brunson - Terry

For now now nothing important has changed. We add some defense and lose some shooting, but for now i think we are more or less on the same level than last year.

Also we still have Jackson and Wright under a contract.

Is Oklahoma still interesting for trading Oubre for a first round pick?

We should try 3 team trade:

Oklahoma: Wright, Jackson + 18 pick (Green)
Indiana: Oubre
Dallas: Myles Turner
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | Donnie: Mavs not done yet - by MAVS-SLO - 11-19-2020, 09:28 AM