Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Another thing. 2027 pick has no value for me now as a pick. It should be used to improve the veterans on our team. Either this year or very soon afterwards.

(11-19-2020, 07:58 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: Note from the Bogdanovic deal that picks were not part of the trade for SAC and the players being sent were nothing special.  Detroit can actually use Wright.

Not so sure. It was reported that Sacramento loves DiVinzenzo. Young, rookie contract, still improving. You can't compare that with Wright. If you are trading for Wood, you give draft compensatio imho. But I am ok with it. If you think Wood is the missing piece, you pay for him. Personally I am not so sure about him, but sometimes we just see things differently. If pick is what it takes to get that final guy, it should not be an issue!

As for Wood. You really don't need WCS if you trade for him. Powell will not be a third PF, total waste of assets. Wood, Kleber, DFS, Powell and Bobi are perfectly enough in the frontcourt until KP returns.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | Donnie: Mavs not done yet - by omahen - 11-19-2020, 07:59 AM