Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 07:32 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: [quote pid='46483' dateline='1605788754']
I think we are done with the Hayward/Dipo conversation.  What we need now is someone like Wood or OPJ to move DFS or Maxi to the bench.  I'm hoping this is where keeping Lee during the bubble comes into play.
Love, love love your two targets. Would be awesome to get both. Only thing I’ll say is when has RC not wanted more creators? I believe that is the genesis of his little people ball coaching.
[/quote]

If I were king for a day, I'd use part of the MLE on each of my second rounders and lock them up.  I'd bring back WCS for something like what DFS got using more of the MLE.  I'd offer Wright/Jackson for Wood and I'd bring back Lee to ease Green into his spot.

Note from the Bogdanovic deal that picks were not part of the trade for SAC and the players being sent were nothing special.  Detroit can actually use Wright.  If Wood is leaving, why not deal with Dallas rather than losing him for nothing.

KP/WCS/Boban
Wood/Maxi/Powell
Luka/DFS/Bey
THJ/Green/Lee
Richardson/Brunson/Terry

DEEP!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | Donnie: Mavs not done yet - by DanSchwartzgan - 11-19-2020, 07:58 AM