Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-19-2020, 01:00 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don't think they move THJ, I really don't.

I think they believe that shooting is the most important thing, and now that Curry is gone, I have a hard time seeing THJ as a tool to create more (short term) change to the roster. 

You can argue that Hield gives you the same thing, only better, but A) I don't think this is the year for too much roster turnover and B) I think THJ might get you more in trade at the deadline if you really want to move him.

I think the Gallo thing went away when OKC traded for 17 instead of 18, and I'm GLAD. Would love to have the player, but not at the expense of how we're all feeling right now, getting this youthful shot in the arm. 

I do now fully expect the universe to offer them up something great for the MLE (they're living a charmed life as a franchise these days), and then I think they're done. 

Just my prediction.
My thoughts exactly. Everyone but Boban is under 30. Good mix now of 3 upside prospects with win now young players ready to go next month. Ideally we re-sign Hardaway and Richardson but could always trade them or let them walk if needed.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Jason Terry - 11-19-2020, 01:46 AM