Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Part of why I feel the way I do is that I don't think they want to SUBTRACT any of their successful rotation/locker room guys from last year, especially in a year that will be so condensed and chaotic. I think last year's group having experience  playing together is the crutch that's going to get this young ass team back to the playoffs. 

You move THJ and something else from that group for Hield and YES, your roster is better, but I kind of don't think the first year results would be. 

I also think they're cautiously optimistic that what THJ did last season was not an outlier, but rather just how THJ fits here. I think extending him next summer, along with Richardson, might be somewhere on their list of plans, and maybe higher than we think. 

But, wtf do I know. That's just how I'm seeing it tonight. I KNOW they value THJ more than this board does, but we ALL know they're not scared to trade people they value. So, it's all a guess.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) | Donnie: Mavs not done yet - by KillerLeft - 11-19-2020, 01:23 AM