Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-18-2020, 02:30 PM)omahen Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 02:27 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: And a bunch of crappy Brooklyn 1sts doesn't get you excited.

Are you sure those picks will be crappy? With "flatearther" Irving, "just tore my achilles" Durant and "my teammates are to blame for everything" Harden.

I am certain Harden will be traded. It makes no sense to keep him. Perhaps it will last a week, a month or even a couple of months, but he will be traded. Same thing as Kawhi from SA or Butler from Minny.

No it's not a for sure thing. But it's the same gamble New Orleans just made with Jrue. You don't make that gamble with a top 5 player in the league. 

You get actual tangible assets that have an extremely high chance at getting a star or being in position to get one.

I'm not sure Harden does get traded. I'd say most likely he doesn't this offseason.
It absolutely makes sense to keep him. He can't leave for 2 years and he's sacrificing alot of money to leave. He's pissed off and frustrated. So you try to repair that and let the anticipation of the trade build up the market some. I actually don't hate the Rockets fire selling the rest of the team around westbrick and harden and then seeing what moves you can pull off.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-18-2020, 02:44 PM