Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-18-2020, 09:10 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: I think on the Hayward front the non-Atlanta option would probably be the Pacers. They would send Miles Turner for Hayward and Celtics might throw in at least one pick. Pacers have no 1st round pick this year and Celtics have too many. I don't think the Mavs are in the mix.

I am still betting my money on some kind of Oladipo move by the Mavs. I think you might be able to get him for THJ straight up on Thursday.

Weds: Draft wing #18, trade Wright/Jax/#31 for a vet (Oubre, Tucker, or Green?)
Thurs: THJ for Dipo
Later: MLE on another vet or two (Gallo, Millsap will be out of Mavs price range)

I think this is close to what I’d predict.  I will leave out picks, though I suspect Indy will end up with at least one pick out of all this.  I see

Dipo-Alize Johnson to Dallas
Maxi/Wright to Indy

You could add Turner plus some salary to Boston for Hayward and make it a 3 way or you could let them work that out themselves as a S&T in the new season.  I’m not smart enough to figure out who gets what picks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by DanSchwartzgan - 11-18-2020, 09:58 AM