Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
"That is something that could be resolved quickly if a doctor can review Hayward’s medicals, but the Celtics and Hayward’s camp are unlikely to let that happen. Not to mention, these deals move too fast to pull something like that off on such short notice, though it’s always possible.

There is nothing misleading about reports that there is widespread interest in Hayward. But those claims don’t come with a price tag attached. Plenty of teams would love to have him, but not if it costs anything in assets or at a long-term salary."
This is also from that same Athletic story talking about the bone bruise and nerve issues.  Maybe Donnie can get it done cheap, if not then step away.  Ainge has dumped injured players before (IT for KI).  I really don't trust him but I think Boston needs this to happen and may be willing to work it out.  Still, I hate to do business with Ainge.  Like anything, we need to see the contract numbers/assets lost to judge if Hayward should come to Dallas.   
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Hypermav - 11-18-2020, 08:17 AM