Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-17-2020, 05:00 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 04:57 PM)sefant Wrote: Mavs would get fleeced, and have a worse team. Losing THJ + X is a lateral move as a best case scenario. I would argue the Mavs are worse off after such a deal.

All those non THJ guys are way too important. Trading nearly 2 starters for 1 isn't helping the Mavs next season.

THIS.

THJ+Wright <-------> Hayward (+#30 even because I don't think Wright is actually a negative asset)

This is all you do or YOU WALK. Hayward is NOT a 3rd star, he is a starter. You don't do anything if BOS demands more of your rotation players or draft picks other than THJ.

OK, I think I'm convinced - no more than THJ/Wright/a future 2nd for Hayward, and that's on his player option year without an extension only. That's not happening (especially from the stance of Hayward and his agent and teams competing to see who can give them the best extension deal), which means I'm likely in the disgusted camp if we trade for Hayward.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Scott41theMavs - 11-17-2020, 05:05 PM