Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-17-2020, 04:58 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: The last thing we need is another hurt player on a long term deal. 

I've consistently said for weeks that THIS is the downside to anything with Hayward. It's valid. But, since we have no control over the situation, there's no choice but to simply trust that the Mavs and their medical staff has done their homework and believes he can be healthy.

All of this is probably jumping the gun, because we're only guessing the Mavs are looking at this, but IF they do this, and IF he can stay healthy, I PROMISE you guys that he'll make a difference here on the court. Ok, promise might be too strong, but I'm very, very confident. 

Remember when we thought Parsons was good? Hayward is somewhere between Parsons and Luka as a guy WHO CAN RUN THE OFFENSE. They'd have TWO legitimate point forwards on the court and the same time, and both of them could space for the other.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-17-2020, 05:02 PM