Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-17-2020, 04:11 PM)Drew Wrote: So would a THJ plus stuff for Heyward be a pretty even swap?

Will the Mavs be better?  I Think THJ would help the Cs.

Having Luka and Hayward on the floor together is having two elite passers on the floor at once and makes the Mavs offense vastly more complex and harder to defend than what we saw last year.  Especially late in game situations.   He was a better offensive ball handler for Boston than Kemba was. 

I'm a huge Hayward stan from his Utah days.  I think his injury problems are a bit overblown because it's been some flukey injuries like broken hands and high ankle sprains, rather than injuries that are directly correlated to his broken ankle ... though a guy who can't stay on the court is always a concern.   The big thing I disliked about Celtics Hayward to me was his confidence was bad, and there were some nights where he just doesn't have it or not seeing it and it's like you can't get him off the court fast enough.   But that might also have to do with the fact Boston had so many wings it was hard for him to ever establish a defined role, and particularly after they brought in Kemba to dominate the ball.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by HanspardsShowerVoice - 11-17-2020, 04:18 PM