Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I know it's early but I am disappointed so far. Can't believe the Bucks got what they got. Lakers get Schroder for cheap. RoCo got traded.

At a minimum Mavs should be able to undo their mistakes with Wright and Jackson pretty easily, upgrading them into "somebody." In a vacuum converting those guys into Danny Green for just 31 isn't bad. I am really thinking Mavs need multiple impact players.

Maybe Dipo is available for cheaper than we thought? What if they would just do THJ straight up bc they know Dipo doesn't want to be there and they want a more positive guy in the locker room. If Dipo isn't moved on draft night maybe that's something to watch out for Thurs or Friday.

If we got Dipo and Oubre or something I think that would be pretty good all things considered. Bulls are dumb so I don't know that it's impossible that Mavs could land LaVine somehow. Stay tuned y'all. I am leaning towards pessimism that we will wind up with a very modest meh/okay offseason (despite 2 nice picks) but I will try to be optimistic that Mavs can score something good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by StepBackJay - 11-17-2020, 02:53 PM