Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
Weapons race will continue with Philly and Nets going all in. Their window is same as Milwaukee, Lakers and Clippers - next few years. I somehow hope Nets go off the market with a Harden trade, which leaves Philly as the main competitor for remaining guys. They desperately need a PG who can shoot (so no Rubio or Bledsoe). Rozier, Sato or one of the SA guys (White for example) seem like remaining options. I still hope for Curry for Richardson deal.

Denver is also ready to contend but they are not desperate. Dipo makes a lot of sense there.

I think you need to stop dreaming about Wright/Powell for Oladipo (and similar) type of trades. It is not going to happen, I think trades so far could give you a feeling about the market prices for borderline all stars. Too many desperate teams there. Either we pay the "desperate" price or hope for internal development.

One cheap option to improve defense and experience on the team would be to go after Tucker and George Hill with Wright, Jackson, second rounders and cash.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by omahen - 11-17-2020, 03:42 AM