Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
-#18 for Dipo is too rich for my blood. Too many unknowns (health, what type of contract he's looking for, why he's so bad at basketball). You could probably talk me into #31 to kick those tires.
-#18 for Hield makes more sense for me because at least you understand his contract. He'd also help out a lot in the clutch which was our biggest shortcoming last season. Can Luka and Hield co-exist defensively? How will he and Rick get along?
-Hayward will opt in and get traded, I just don't think it will be us. Maybe Ainge will do us a favor and take Powell back for him. Ha!
-We have every reason to improve the team since we don't own our draft pick next year and Giannis is off the board.
-We need to figure out the hole that KP/WCS is going to leave on this team. Popular names: Wood, Millsap, Grant. Would anyone be opposed to picking up the phone and seeing how Dwight Howard is doing these days?
-I love what THJ has done here but I also don't think he'd accept an extension for the type of money I'd want to pay him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cow - 11-17-2020, 03:13 AM