Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-17-2020, 02:40 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: So the win now moves we're looking at, if they go that way:

Hield

Does Giannis coming off the board prompt them to take another look at the Hayward situation? Maybe offer a higher amount to him? 

Ditto, but for Gallo? 

Anything else out there? There's another one I like, but I won't bring it up (you all know what it is). 

This could still get interesting.
I feel like Hayward isn't opting out if he has to give up significant money this year. Not with so many teams having cap space next season. I'd be hesitant to make that size offer. I hope they wait and see how OPJ and Home Dipo bounce back. They are younger and might be better fits anyway.

Gallo is such a disaster for Dallas defensively that I think any deal you offer needs to be movable. 

One possibility that could make this whole forum pull their hair out (even more than Rubio) is a THJ extension. For the right price it might not be the worst idea. Having him locked down to a team friendly contract could increase his trade value, and you could keep enough cap space for a $20 mil + offer to someone like OPJ or Hayward. Not saying that's necessarily the way to go, but it would not surprise me after hearing Donnie gush about the Hardaways on that podcast today.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by loki - 11-17-2020, 03:02 AM