Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-17-2020, 01:42 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Almost no one is paying attention to this. That's because the Mavs cannot yet be called a "Western Conference contender." Crap, with the stuff going on, Luka would have to play his ass off for us to have first round home court advantage.

Hield is one of the guys I would give up 18 for, but if such a deal happens, no way are you done.

With KP missing time to start the season, we are looking at the 6-8th seed if we are lucky. Hield isn't without warts but of the names that often comes up, I guess he's my favorite though I kind of wish we would have had talks about Bogdan.

Hield kind of feels like a Jason Terry type move so maybe that's a good omen? I'm also curious what other Western Conference contenders could be vying for him? Could the Lakers work out a KCP S&T/Kuzma deal? Would the Clippers be interested? I'd say no to the Nuggets, Jazz, Suns and Blazers.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cow - 11-17-2020, 01:55 AM