Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-16-2020, 10:31 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: Mavs could simply draft a guy at 18 (probability a forward?) and then do the Wright/Jax/31 deal for Green. I am assuming the deal is better now than it was at the TDL bc I imagine is was Lee being swapped back then. Now you would be dumping Wright and Jax. I think I would rather have Oubre than Green but Oubre would likely cost you that 18 pick.

So draft a guy at 18 you like, clear your 2021 books and bring in Green. Mavs would still have the MLE to throw at a player or two.

You know, I'm starting to understand why I'm so much higher on last year's off season than some of you are. 

@"StepBackJay"'s plan, above, is really likely. Maybe the MOST likely, and it ABSOLUTELY makes the team better. The only reason we wouldn't be excited about it is because we've all gotten each other excited for two months straight about all the scenarios we HOPE play out, but won't. 

I'm pretty sure I tuned out of most of the off-season last year, so I just saw that they didn't get Kemba Walker (damn) then checked back in to see who they did get. "Aw, sweet. Curry and that Boban dude?...This Delon Wright guy is intriguing, too."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-16-2020, 10:36 PM