Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-16-2020, 02:43 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: @"KillerLeft" you are hung up on one random KnicksSchool rumor which had specific names in it. I am looking at reports where Mavs "have interest" in a dozen or so guys. Fish did mention Oubre in an article, I don't recall if other Mavs ppl have. Honestly I have lost track of who has mentioned what at this point. All that to say I think Oubre is an obvious candidate for the Mavs. They want a third star and Oubre is not that so he may be down the list but I do think he is a viable trade target.

Ok, for the record, I'm not "hung up" on anything. 

I'm taking issue with your treatment of this ONE THING. Fish's mention of Oubre was in response to the NYFilmSchool thing. THAT'S what I'm saying. Everything that mentioned Dallas getting involved with this deal came from the source that listed #18 and DFS as the outgoing assets. So, I tried to figure out an angle that makes sense, ASSUMING THOSE ARE THE OUTGOING ASSETS. 

You, alternatively, said "Mavs are getting Oubre? That's a GREAT use of Wright and Jackson!" It's a different game, and not nearly as fun or challenging.

All I'm saying is that if you want to dismiss the rumor...DISMISS THE RUMOR. So, no Oubre. No Rubio. No #10.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-16-2020, 03:09 PM