Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
^^^^ So it was written, so it shall be.

Also, since it's 5 am and I'm definitely sleep deprived, I'm going to throw out this wild idea and I'm gonna say I called it when it happens.

Rockets trade Harden to the Nuggets. 4 team deal. 

DEN: Harden+Tucker+Rivers
Hawks: Jrue Holiday+Will Barton+22
Pelicans: Russell Westbrook+Dwayne Dedmon
HOU: 6+13+ the next 4 draft picks from Denver w/ swaps+2022 OKC first from ATL+2023 NOP 2nd from ATL. Gary Harris+MPJ+ BolBol+Jaxon Hayes

Hawks send out- Dedmon(Dead money they're looking to get rid of) and 3 picks for Jrue. Pels send out 13+Holiday+Hayes for Westbrook. They get their star and replacement guard and Westbrook can go back to being the main guy. 

Denver spends the most. Sends out 5 picks, 4 going to Houston along with Harris, MPJ, Bol and they get the prize in the trade along with 2 solid replacement players. 

Houston gets 8 picks for Harden, 7 first rounders. They get a young up and comer in MPJ. A guy that can maybe be more if given the opportunity in Harris. They get off their 2 biggest contracts and also take a flyer on 2 big men.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16, 11am) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by SleepingHero - 11-16-2020, 05:41 AM