Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-15-2020, 12:27 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 12:23 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: As for Schroeder... That shows you his market. There were other teams interested lol. 
Just a reminder that as fans we constantly overrate players trade value. 

I don't think we are paying anything for Danny Green. We will send them Justin Jackson and Wright if we make a trade. 

I think the most likely scenario is that he just gets bought out eventually. 

Honestly, Danny Green wasn't that good last year. He's just a role player. I'm sure teams will be interested in him on the cheap. But nobody is going to pay anything of value for him. 

Again I point out that he was used as cap filler at the deadline last year. And he's cap filler here again. That's what he is.

I skimmed for the last couple of pages, sorry. Who's saying Danny Green is a good player? He's being run out of LA with torches and pitchforks.

Lol... Danny Green is what he always is. A streaky shooter but a really good defender. He just got exposed in LA for all to see. 
Sounded like some were implying we'd actually be giving up something like 31 to get him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-15-2020, 12:48 PM