Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-15-2020, 11:23 AM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 11:10 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Welcome to the Mavericks Danny Green.

The most logical Schroeder to the Lakers deal is

Lakers get Schroeder
Mavs get Green
OKC get Wright, #28 from Lakers and #31 from the Mavs.

I´m already resigned to the fact it will happen. At least I hope the Mavs are not dumb enough to hand over #18 in the process.

I don't see why the Mavs are the ones paying to take on a contract. If anything they should be the ones getting paid. 

First, no way do they trade BOTH 18+31 for Danny Green. Thats a Dolan move. Donnie doesn't make Dolan moves. Second, I think OKC probably sees Green as a guy they could move at the TDL easy to some contender for yet more assets.

They are horrible trade/FA market evaluators, especially whent it comes to veterans. Just look at the DAJ contract. Could have gotten three centers for the price of Jordan and each one of them individually was better than DAJ. Yet somehow Cuban thought he landed some sort of coup by announcing the Jordan agreement prematurely.

They think Danny Green has positive value, because he´s a veteran that contributes to winning. In fact so much, that the Lakers can´t wait to get rid of him. Just watch. Best case it will be Wright + #31.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Mavs2019 - 11-15-2020, 11:35 AM