Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-15-2020, 08:42 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: https://clutchpoints.com/nba-rumors-jame...s-rockets/

I wouldn't trade Harden if I were the Rockets. I would trade Westbrook and Gordon if I could. I would keep trying to mix up the guys around Harden. He is too good to trade. You would get a good package back from the Nets but not one that's good enough imo.

Assuming you hand the reigns to Westbrook you get:

Westbrook
Dinwiddie/Gordon
LeVert/House
RoCo
Allan/Tucker

That's a nice lineup and you have some pieces to move around still. I don't hate it altho I think Westbrook is movable and Harden is a much better player.

I hope they do that deal, although it would surprise me if they did. It takes Houston off the table as a contender and starts the conversation about "when" to rebuild.

Kyrie, Harden and Durant are fantastic individual players, but (since you can only play with one basketball at a time) there aren't enough touches to keep everyone happy. Nevermind Kyrie is a little brittle and nobody knows what Durant's going to be like after 18 months with no competitive touches.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by michaeltex - 11-15-2020, 09:10 AM