Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
https://clutchpoints.com/nba-rumors-jame...s-rockets/

I wouldn't trade Harden if I were the Rockets. I would trade Westbrook and Gordon if I could. I would keep trying to mix up the guys around Harden. He is too good to trade. You would get a good package back from the Nets but not one that's good enough imo.

Assuming you hand the reigns to Westbrook you get:

Westbrook
Dinwiddie/Gordon
LeVert/House
RoCo
Allan/Tucker

That's a nice lineup and you have some pieces to move around still. I don't hate it altho I think Westbrook is movable and Harden is a much better player.

I don't think Mavs will have enough to get Gallo bc their offer will probably be 1 yr at the full MLE. That being said, whatever you think of fit you would do that type of deal in a heartbeat because it's just good asset management. If Mavs are able to add a few pieces without having to really give up much you could have a strong roster headed into the season. Danny Green is another guy you might be able to get for spare parts. We discussed Oubre as another option that could be had for cheap. The #18 pick is likely to either give you a solid 3D prospect in the draft or be swapped for a good player. If you end up with 2-3 more guys that are solid playoff rotation players on top of this roster you are in good shape.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by StepBackJay - 11-15-2020, 08:42 AM