Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
The ‘Greek Freak’ has been on a long vacation post the playoffs and currently is Sweden.  There, he gave an exclusive interview to Swedish outlet Stockholm newspaper Aftonbladet (with a hat tip to Swedish journalist Alexander Nilsson and CBS Sports).
When asked about his free agency, the ‘Greek Freak’ said, [i]“There are a lot of rumors. Everyone has opinions. But at the end of the day, I will do what is best for my family. I do not see why I could not be in Milwaukee for several years. As long as Milwaukee and I are on the same page when it comes to being one of the best teams in the league and winning championships, that’s fine. When it changes, it will not be good.[/i]
[i]“It’s easy, I want to be a winner. I do not care about the money. My family is fine and I can take care of my children and grandchildren, so that’s not the most important thing right now, it’s winning. As long as we can win and create a winning culture, it will be good.”[/i]
When asked about him signing a contract extension with Milwaukee, Giannis admitted,[i] “I do not know what the plan is. It depends on what decisions they make. If they make the right decision, I’ll be there for many years. If they do not, we’ll see. The NBA is business and we take it day by day. Hopefully, we can succeed together.”[/i]

[i][Image: giphy.gif][/i]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Hypermav - 11-14-2020, 12:12 PM