Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-13-2020, 09:41 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Why do I have a feeling that this is going to be the second annual NBA Offseason Musical Chairs in which the Mavs come away with none of the various high-level targets? "And so the poor Mavs had none." This is why they need to ***scout*** and just pick well at 18. Then they at least have something to show for the offseason...

Edit: To be fair, they have several times more excuse this year to strike out than last year - no cap room as well as no trade assets, unlike having a king's ransom in cap room last year and coming away with Knicks-like results.

Interesting. I think the job was much more difficult last year, when you realize there's only a certain type of guy they want. Those guys didn't see Dallas the same way they do this year. Next year, the esteem they have for the Mavs should be even higher. 

I'm cautiously optimistic. There seem to be tons of decent options, but, as I keep saying, the only way to fail is to make a bad move, so no news is good news, on a certain level.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-13-2020, 09:49 PM