Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
On Dipo, he is severely underrated on these boards. He is gettable I think for 18 bc teams aren't going to offer the Pacers a better deal than that. They can want players all day long but it doesn't mean they are going to get them. Dipo is expiring which lowers his value. Mavs will take a chance. I still think this is one of the better options out there if THJ is legally able to be traded. He is not going to remove any of his leverage on his own so what really matters is what the league and player's union decides. If the deadline if before the draft then I think 18+THJ is a really solid offer to the Pacers.

(11-13-2020, 07:31 PM)SweetFidelia Wrote: Okay.  '17-'18 Victor Oladipo was a bad, bad man and nearly took down the eventual Eastern Conference Champ Cavs in the playoffs all by himself.  Tim Hardaway, Jr. could not have done that even if the league required Lebron to play with his legs duct taped together.

This. And I am generally pro-THJ in that I don't think we need to give him away or anything.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by StepBackJay - 11-13-2020, 07:32 PM