Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-13-2020, 04:30 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: KillerLeft
(11-13-2020, 04:21 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I mean its not like THJ was a defensive stalwart in his time here. In fact he was pretty freaking bad just by watching him. I cannot imagine Lavine to be any worse than THJ. And what Lavine lacks in the defensive department, he blows out the water on offense. He's 10x the offensive player THJ is, with the same ability to get absolutely scorching hot.

I don't think you'd blow your wad because you would be sending out salary in the deal to offset money coming in. Any type of LaVine trade would need to be powder-friendly.

There is little reason to think that they would want THJ so you'd have to include Wright or Powell in the deal to make the money work. Of course you could be sending out THJ to a 3rd team for another asset to make Chicago want to do the deal. That may be how a deal gets done for anyone. 

Call me crazy but if I was a contending team... I'd pay a 1st this year for THJ in a heartbeat.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cjeter24 - 11-13-2020, 06:34 PM