Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-13-2020, 03:21 PM)cow Wrote:
(11-13-2020, 03:18 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Woah. The NBA store page with Milsap's jersey has to be a confirmation right?

He definitely fits the mold of the Mavs rumors being interested in Ibaka, Harrell, Gallo, and hell even Myers Leonard. I think Milsap is in the upper tier of all those guys too. 

[Image: giphy.gif] 

(11-13-2020, 03:18 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: He might be 34, but he's still quite effective. I think he's our MLE target for multiple years. I also think this means that either Powell or Maxi are on the block.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just me trying to read some tea leaves. Milsap will definitely be playing the 4 next to KP. That's exactly what Maxi's role was. I highly doubt it'll take just a 1 year MLE deal to land a guy like Milsap. Which means it's going to eat into our 21' capspace. Powell is a hindrance, and is difficult to trade (unless that CHI Fansided site is to be believed). So that leaves me with Maxi being used as trade bait. 

My ideal scenario is the Mavs getting Milsap. And then trading for Lavine using Powell's contract because CHI is stupid.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by SleepingHero - 11-13-2020, 03:25 PM