Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
I know the source is not reliable, but that PG13 for RW trade actually makes some sense from each side.

LACs biggest on court problem last year was their lack of a facilitator. Someone who could get shots for others. I don't love RW and his low bbiq play, but he is a facilitator. Add ROCO and you don't lose too much in the way of firepower on offense with PG13 outgoing. Ditto on the defensive side.

Hou would be getting a guy that can get his own shot at any time and doesn't have to have the lane clear to do so. On paper it would seem that Harden and PG13 should be able to co-exist. Yes, they both love to have the ball in their hands, but I would think PG13 would be able to play off ball and still get his buckets. When Harden goes to the bench the ball is in PG13s hands. So you flip RW (very questionable trade value with that albatross of a contract) and ROCO for a player that fits infinitely better next to Harden.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by kankka - 11-13-2020, 12:27 PM