Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-12-2020, 07:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 07:10 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 06:58 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I would love Trent Jr. for the Mavs, depending on the price.
Well if Bobby Marks, a cap professional, is right the maximum price is 13.5 per season over four years. He can´t make more than that.

He´s also an UFA, so the Blazers can´t match it.

You´d think a starting spot next to Mr. Doncic would be more intriguing to him than being the back-up for Lillard/McCollum for another four years. He´s only 21 years, which means attaching yourself to Luka´s hip will get you PAID in four years and in eight years.

We also have some homer inside track through his father. This is a perfect situation for the Mavs to monitor whether he can back up his play in Portland, but already do some innocent family tampering. I mean all due respect to Derek Harper, but Gary Trent Sr. needs a shot at some special guest star broadcasting here and there. Big Grin

Portland might be one of the few teams that would actually value Delon Wright as a cheapish back-up PG rotational option.

not saying I’m not interested, but there’s some potential Hardaway to the Knicks vibes on that one.

Don't get your syntax here. We're trading THJ back to the Knicks?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Scott41theMavs - 11-12-2020, 07:26 PM