Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-12-2020, 06:47 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 06:44 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 06:40 PM)cow Wrote: How did WCJ enter the conversation?
There was a post a couple pages back (couple hours ago...) that said Chi is reportedly not happy with WCJ. No source though so it's all speculation. Just fun to dream sometimes.

The thing is that, since your trade has so many moving parts, if there's a way to split it into two fair trades - one with the draft picks, the other with the option players...

(11-12-2020, 06:46 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 06:40 PM)cow Wrote: How did WCJ enter the conversation?
Cause there are all sorts of weird rumours that the FO doesn´t like him, so I just threw him in there to maximize the Bulls stupidity.

He´s allegedly available, because he only averages a double-double at age 21, while being their best defensive big by a country mile. Probably because he can´t shoot 3s yet and is not nimble enough for a stretch 4/5. Rolleyes

For the Bulls fans I hope that the rumours are just BS.

No, no, give us all of their good players.
Big Grin

He´s still be on a rookie deal, too. We still good for Giannis. Not sure what we´d do with all of them, but

[Image: mine-its-all-mine.jpg]

Though that´s the interesting part about the players on rookie deals.

I am sceptical whether Dallas-born UFA Gary Trent Jr. can replicate his bubble, but we now have nine months to find out AND more importantly I read somewhere that his max is only 54/4 years (was it the cap expert from ESPN?).

So we could lure him with a starting SG spot next to the best PG in the world and he´d be relatively cheap, too. That´s such an awesome target. Maybe could even do an in-season trade with the Blazers for Delon Wright, after some innocent conversations with his dad and his agent. Big Grin
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Mavs2019 - 11-12-2020, 06:56 PM