Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-12-2020, 03:42 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 03:37 PM)cow Wrote: The Boston trade-up rumor is interesting.  If they bundle all their picks to move up and then trade that pick for Jrue, I think that tells me all I need to know about this draft.  Yes, they are in win now mode but they wouldn't pass on potential equal to or greater than what they are trading for.  I guess this is a long way of saying I wouldn't trade up in this draft.

I do NOT think the Celtics have some sort of great draft evaluation. I am not impressed by their draft history in such a way as to feel that they have a better handle on the draft than other teams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Cel...ft_history

I trust them over the Mavs.  If they had a few guys they liked or even one guy they loved, they'd spend those lottery tickets on the likes or bundle them and go after the guy they love.  And that's not to say there is no one worthy in this draft class but if they saw someone with say the potential of a Jaylen Brown, they'd not be so quick to trade them away for Jrue.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by cow - 11-12-2020, 04:00 PM