Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-12-2020, 03:30 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: I know people have said that we don't really need more offense... But I completely disagree. 

We were the best offense last year because of Luka's genius and the spacing created by the Unicorn. We also struggled late in games to create when defense tightened up. We will continue to struggle without a secondary scorer that can create his own shot. KP is great but he's likely to never be the type of player to create his own shot on his own. Not many big man can.

Completely agree, and I’ve been banging that drum for months. It seems pretty clear that another ball handler is what the Mavs believe they need most, too, since that’s the common thread linking all the rumors.

(11-12-2020, 03:30 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: Oh I saw who reported it and I know he's legit. I love me some Ringer coverage. 
I kind of took it as something similar. 
What I mean is I'm not going to believe its a possibility until one of the big guys says "Bulls and Mavs discussing Lavine trade". I refuse to get my hopes up before then.

That’s called BEING PREPARED. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by KillerLeft - 11-12-2020, 03:33 PM