Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-12-2020, 03:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:45 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote:
(11-12-2020, 02:24 PM)Hypermav Wrote: https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2020/11/12/d...ch-lavine/
[Image: GvPPlKz.gif?noredirect]

That´s the dream. Offensively we´d be set for the next decade.

If the Bulls draft SG, they´d still need a PG. We could use Brunson+Wright+Jackson+#18 to make it happen.

Craziest of all

Porzingis 31.6
Lavine 19.5
Doncic 10.1
DFS 4

We would still be in the Giannis sweepstakes with potential $47M in capspace and THEN we look for a defensive guard and defensive wing to end the NBA for the next decade. Kelly Oubre my ass. Big Grin

Sign me the F up. 

I don't know where you got that 47M from in potential capspace from because in order to get anywhere close to that the Mavs would need to trade Powell+Kleber+Seth to make it happen. Which is ehhh not that realistic? 

Maybe the Mavs convince the Bulls to be insane and gift us Lavine+OPJ for Powell+Jackson+Wright+Brunson+18. Mavs will be 1 Maxi/Seth trade away from a Giannis max. NOW WE COOKIN!
Kleber and Curry are such net positives on their current contracts, it´s not necessary to discuss their trade realization probabilities. They´ll be gone in a split second. That Powell thing might be a bigger problem, but we´d probably have enough space to stretch-waive him, if necessary. That´s all we need. A credible threat to make way for Giannis, then the Bucks might be interested in Curry, Kleber and Powell themselves. 

Given how much the Bulls fans value Lavine, we might have to do Brunson+Curry+Kleber+#18 for him anyway. I´d still do it. It´s all about getting that 3rd guy and on an affordable contract, too.

While we are it, might as well offer them Wright + unprotected future 1st for WCJ.  I can´t wrap my head around him being available. Now that would truly be crazy. Big Grin
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFSEASON: Mavs Trade (Nov 16?) & FA (Nov 20) + Salary Chart | $109.1M cap - by Mavs2019 - 11-12-2020, 03:29 PM